Waste and defects produced by the electronic and other high-tech specialized manufacturers, by-products generated by the metal industry and electroplating process as well as sludge coming from industrial water treatment plants are only a few examples of what we can treat.
We also have a specialized processing for residues such as cyanide, mercury compounds, strong acids, oxidizers, laboratory waste, debris and batteries.
We accept, but are not limited to (products in alphabetical order):
- Acid residues (liquids, solids, slurries)
- Alkaline residues (liquids, solids, slurries)
- Aqueous solutions
- Chemical oxygen demand (COD) vials
- Chlor-alkali wastewater treatment sludges
- Contaminated soils
- Electric arc furnace dust (EAFD)
- Electrical/electronic manufacturing waste
- Foundry sand
- Heavy metal compounds
- Incinerator residues
- Inorganic labpacks
- Inorganic mercury compounds
- Inorganic wastes containing less than 30% oil and grease
- Inorganic wastes from chemical and petrochemical industry
- Multi-source leachates
- Spent ferrous and nonferrous pickling liquors
- Water treatment sludges
If you have questions about waste acceptability, please contact us.